Friday, April 13, 2012

Love Letter to Esme, 13th April, 2012

My darling,
It's 9 o'clock in the morning and I must confess, all my thoughts are of you. Work was almost unbearable last night, we had 3 motor vehicle traumas at once. We managed to save them all. It happened around 9:30pm. I feel like time snapped in an instant with the rush of it all and here I sit, home alone this morning pining for you. It's nights like that which bring things into focus for me. I love you more than anything in this world and could not, would not exist without you.
Time spent with you is never wasted, always cherished and forever engraved in my memory. As I try to unwind from the night's events, my mind wanders back in time when our love was just blossoming. Somehow those days seem so much more simple than today. I'd love to go back, for just a day, and relive one day with you. Do you ever sit daydreaming and just want to go back? Each time I do, I always wander back to that specific day.
I miss you, and yearn for your touch,
Forever yours.
Carlisle

No comments:

Post a Comment